Consult our trainings :
Les clés de la relation client Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This training will allow you to learn more about the issues in customer relations. You'll develop your sales skills by applying listening and communication techniques, in order to provide responses to your counterparts' expectations.
- Integrate the customer relations approach into your business
- Master the steps and techniques of customer relations communication
- Transform your business expertise into added value and profits for your internal and external clients
- Enhance the quality image of your department and company
- Representing your company.
- Being consistent with the company's strategic vision.
- Meeting customers' needs and expectations.
- Knowing that supply is often higher than demand.
- The customer is king: Economic issues.
Hands-on work Test your company's brand image: Consideration is one of the drivers of the customer relationship.
- Discovering the fundamentals of the customer relationship.
- Getting the meaning of the enjoyable part of the discussions.
- Understanding motivations and obstacles to customer relations.
- Being operational quickly: Keys.
Fun communication exercise built around the customer relationship. Debriefing.
- Applying the active listening technique.
- Being available to learn their needs.
- Knowing how to ask questions: The funnel technique.
- Verifying information by rephrasing.
Hands-on work Listening: Reproducing a drawing just by hearing it described. Question creation workshop to learn customer needs.
- Making your activity an asset.
- Finding behaviors that are right for each situation.
- Having a global view of your company.
- Knowing the different services.
- Making connections between expectations, customers needs, and solutions.
- Drawing on your creative talents.
- Knowing how to take time to organize and experience relationships.
- Translating technical language into benefits and advantages for customers: CAB.
Hands-on work Work creating arguments based on turning the advantages of products and services into customer benefits. Simulated interviews with video.
- Encouraging discussions to learn your understanding capabilities.
- Communicating about customers' preferred topics.
- Using the SONCAS approach.
- Strengthening your technical means of expression: Words, body language, looks, gestures, etc.
Hands-on work Self-assessment. Filmed scenarios, with the use of SONCAS to develop arguments adapted to clients' needs. Debriefing with a non-verbal focus.