Consult our trainings :
Web Application Development with ASP.NET MVC 5 Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
In this course, you'll learn how to develop Web applications based on the ASP.NET MVC 5 framework. In particular, you'll apply the MVC programming model, design adaptable user interfaces, and integrate jQuery into your Visual Studio 2013 and One ASP.NET development environments.
- Summary of Web technologies of the .NET framework.
- Overview of the MVC5 model.
- .NET MVC5 projects in VS2013.
Creating an MVC5 application.
- Modeling your domain.
- Using strongly typed views. Data linking.
- Using Entity Framework 6 in MVC5.
- Implementing actions. Managing models.
- Filter management. Displaying and publishing data.
Development of MVC4 models. Creating MVC5 controllers.
- Razor view engine. Dynamic content.
- View model. Application of CSS styles.
Creating MVC5 views, using Bootstrap in MVC5.
- URL patterns. Designing the routing.
- Routing customization, Routing attributes in MVC5.
Routing scenarios and MVC5 navigation structures.
- Ajax Helper and jQuery/jQueryUI.
- Partial updates. Cache management.
- Other optimization techniques.
- Server-side validation. DataAnnotations, alternative techniques, client-side validation.
- Alternative techniques. Client-side validation. Authentication modes.
- Implementing ASP.Net authentication and role management. Auditing the code's security.
- ASP.NET Identity in MVC 5, Authentification filters.
Implementing security in an MVC 5 application.