Consult our trainings :
Practical Time Management Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This programme will provide you with valuable Time Management techniques. By the end of this course, you will have a better understanding of your relation to time and be better equipped to prioritise your workload and hence improve your overall performance.
- Preliminary Reflections. Management Timeline.
- Different perceptions to time. Time is relative. Time as a resource.
- Past, Present, Future.
- Time management influences and consequences.
- Standing back. Retreating. Reflecting.
- Different rituals, reflexes, habits and behaviour.
- Leisure and other interests.
- Activity level: being productive and effective.
- Psychological aspects. The dramatic triangle. How to exit intact.
- The importance of planning and prioritising. Managing the unforeseen.
- Handling Time-Wasters expertly.
- Communicating effectively. Managing flow of information and messages.
- Adopting an effective time-management strategy to avoid stress.
- Creating a stimulating environment.
- Knowing when to take Time-Out.
- Changing your relation to time.
- Golden rules of Time Management.
Practical activities. Action plan.