Consult our trainings :
Team Management Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
Given the importance of project management, this training course deals with the key challenges that Project Leaders are confronted with on a daily basis. By the end of the programme, you will understand more about group dynamics, the role of the Team Manager and how best to maintain high motivational levels and ensure peak performance in the workplace.
- Defining team management composition.
- Identifying all stakeholders and needs.
- Analysing team dynamics.
- Reconciling respect for team members and commitment.
- Excellent organisation, delegation and team-building skills.
- Achieving the company's objectives and aligning individual goals.
- Acting as interface and communicating your company's vision.
- Coordinating team effort and monitoring.
- Gaining trust and confidence by communicating clearly and effectively.
- Creating a strategic communication plan.
- Setting clear project gaols, schedules and deliverables.
- Giving clear instructions.
- Critical thinking and decision-making.
- Time and Stress-Management.
■ Managerial Functions
- Set measurable and realistic goals.
- Body language and the importance of congruence.
- Active Listening.
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with team, colleagues and hierarchy.
- Managing the communication process.
- Maintaining communication flows to avoid misunderstandings.
- Dealing with rumours and information retention.
■ Communication Delivery
- Understanding motivational factors at work.
- Differentiating and tackling low motivational levels.
- How to acknowledge and reward.
- Knowing your team and each individual's level of autonomy.
- Integrating new colleagues and managing staff turnover smoothly.
- Defining roles, assigning tasks and setting clear team objectives.
- Uniting separate groups.
- The Art of delegating.
- Conflict resolution.
- Tackling objections with assurance.
- Anticipating and solving unexpected challenges.
- Presenting team project goals with conviction.
- Managing and integrating difficult team members.