Consult our trainings :
> Digital Technologies training > Application Development training > Object / UML training > SysML for Systems Modeling training
SysML for Systems Modeling Training
Duration : 2 days
Ref : SML
Price 2020 : Contact us
- Participants / Prerequisite
- SysML Objectives and Origins - Systems Engineering (SE). - UML2 and SE? - SysML Objectives. - SysML History.
- SysML Diagrams - SysML= UML2 Profile. - UML2 Diagrams. - SysML Diagrams.
- Proposed Approach - Case Studies. - Modeling Approach.
- Use Case Diagram - Use Case. - Actor. - Scenario. - Relationship between Use Cases.
- Sequence Diagram - Interactions, messages. - System Sequence Diagram. - Combined Fragment. - Reference. Timing Constraints.
- Requirement Diagram - Requirements. - Relationship between Requirements.
- Block Definition Diagram - Block. - Value Type. - Part, Composition. - Aggregation, Association. - Generalization. - Operation. - bdd Example
- Internal Block Diagram - Connector. - Port. - Interface - ibd Example
- Package Diagram - Package. - Relationship between Packages. - View and Viewpoint.
- State Diagram - State, Event, Transition. - Condition, Effect, Activity. - Composite State. - Concurrent Regions.
- Activity Diagram - Action, Flow. - Fork, Join. - Object Node. - Activity Call. - SysML extensions
- Parametric Diagram - Constraint. - Value Binding. - SE trade-offs
- Allocation Concept - Allocation types. - Allocation Representations.
- Requirement Diagram and Traceability - Traceability. - Relationship with Requirements.
Participants / Prerequisite
Learners should have a first experience in system engineering. Basic knowledge of UML is a plus.
Book your place
Submit your request
Generally, courses take place from 9:00 to 12:30 and from 14:00 to 17:30.
However, on the first day attendees are welcomed from 8:45, and there is a presentation of the session between 9:15 and 9:30.
The course itself begins at 9:30. For the 4- or 5-day hands-on courses, the sessions finish at 15:30 on the last day