Consult our trainings :
SharePoint 2013 for Designers Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This course will teach you all non-technical aspects of administering a SharePoint site on an everyday basis. You'll learn how to manage different types of content and their publication. You'll see how to effectively personalize lists and libraries, search and workflows.
- Users/contributors view and administrators.
- Sites, Lists, Document Libraries, and Web Parts.
- Team and community sites. Hierarchy of a site.
- What's new in SharePoint 2013.
Using the ribbon, managing newsfeeds.
- What's new in SharePoint 2013 lists.
- Create a team site and configure the lists of the document library.
- Manage list items and views. Metadata lists, navigation.
- Share a document, create Wiki pages.
- Handle directories. Properties, workflows and document settings.
- Customize lists and the document library. Manage security.
- Integration with Outlook and SharePoint Workspace.
Using lists and libraries. Creating templates.
- Metadata navigation.
- Architecture of information sites.
- Search, search index, advanced search, People Search, Refinement...
- Search security, Web Parts and notifications.
- Customize search results.
Searching content and working with the new search engine.
- Integrating SharePoint with Office.
- SharePoint WorkSpace, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Publishing a page from Word. Integrating a PowerPoint presentation into a portal.
- Architecture of content types..
- Create and manage a Colum site and content types.
- Configure documents, Term Stores.
- Manage metadata with content types in the same scenario.
Creating and managing a Colum site and content types. Managing your documents.
- Guiding principles: Authentication and authorization.
- Secure elements. Best practices.
Defining how to access your site and its pages.