Consult our trainings :
Understanding and applying the reforms in vocational training Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This course will suggest ways of refining your training policy. It will allow you to understand all of the key reforms in vocational training and help to ensure that there is coherence between the company's strategic direction and its training activities.
- Understand and apply the reforms in vocational training
- Refine HR policy and direct training activities
- Map existing HR tools
- Understand the new provisions relating to the CPF (compte personnel de formation - personal training account)
- Issues around vocational training.
- The principles and the key provisions of the 2004 reform.
- The principles and the key provisions of the 2004 and 2009 reforms.
- The latest reforms in 2013 and 2014: the CPF, the developments in funding and the professional appraisal
Hands-on work Quiz on the essential aspects of vocational training with collective debriefing.
- Validation of Prior Learning and Workplace Experience (VAE). What is it? What certifications are targeted?
- Skills assessment and its various phases.
- Professional step assessment: obligations of the employer and the employee.
- The management tool for professional careers. The legal framework and the passport model.
- The content, benefits and use of the training passport.
- Drawing up a professional interim assessment framework.
- Organizing the appraisal interview: the steps.
Hands-on work Collective discussions about the tools used. Create your own training passport to prepare for the appraisal interview.
- The training plan: a requirement and a central element of HRM policy.
- The training plan: the two categories.
- Collating and centralizing training needs.
- Development of the training plan: how it is used.
- The role of the OPCA (accredited fund-collecting agency).
- Impact of the latest legislation.
- Managing your planning with your OPCA.
- Receiving training and evaluating your partners.
- Organizing training leave: CIF, CVAE, CBC.
- The employees affected and the conditions.
Hands-on work Analyze your training plan: indicate the themes present and discussed. Prepare a business case.