Consult our trainings :
Make a success of your recruitments Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This course has two goals: Structuring each step of the job interview to enhance its operational efficiency, and acquiring interview techniques to assess the motivations, personalities, and skills of applicants with respect to the position.
- Analyze the recruitment needs and establish the applicant's profile
- Write and distribute a job listing
- Structure your job interview approach
- Gain proficiency in asking and listening techniques
- Select the right applicant
- Create an integration plan for new recruits
- Creating a socioeconomic assessment.
- Analyzing the skills acquired and required for the position.
- Defining the position's skills.
- Knowing the difference between a job description and the profile you're looking for.
- Defining the scope of the future hire.
Participants will analyze a need based on a guide to analyzing the hiring request.
- Knowing how to describe a job position.
- Making the position look attractive.
- Choosing the right communication media.
- Communicating in accordance with company policy.
Group brainstorming on communication media and what makes a listing attractive.
- Acquiring techniques, stages of the interview.
- Instilling a climate of trust for natural, sincere discussions.
- Knowing key, essential questions.
- Learning asking and listening techniques.
- Getting to the core matter in analyzing the path.
- Setting the context for discussions and quickly attaining clear, accurate information.
- Outlining scenarios or conducting tests.
- Knowing how to assess and applicant's potential.
Participants will create an interview guide suited to their own hiring needs. Simulated interviews.
- Knowing which applicant to prioritize given the company's needs.
- Determining the roles of managers in the hiring process.
- Choosing the right applicant with a selection grid.
- Prioritizing behavioral factors.
- Creating the summary and making your choice.
- Making a choice in a collegial fashion.
- Replying to the applicants.
Create and use an assessment grid suited to your own recruitment needs. Select a job application.