Consult our trainings :
Prince2®, Foundation, certification Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
The PRINCE2® Foundation course will provide delegates with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2® methodology, central to running a project using the PRINCE2® method. The successful completion of the Foundation exam will give the delegate a recognized Foundation qualification.
- Participate effectively in a project in accordance with the PRINCE2® method
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven themes, the seven processes and the seven principles
- State which "management products" are input to or output from the seven processes
- Pass the Foundation Exam
- Continued business justification.
- Learn from experience.
- Defined roles and responsibilities.
- Manage by stages.
- Manage by Exception.
- Focus on products.
- Tailor to suit the project environment.
- Starting up a Project.
- Directing a Project.
- Initiating a Project.
- Controlling a Stage.
- Managing Product Delivery.
- Managing Stage Boundaries.
- Closing a Project.