Consult our trainings :
PMP Credentials Training
- Examen( voucher ) : 760 € H.T.
- Simulateur d'examen : 145 € H.T.
- Participants / Prerequisite
The PMP® credential recognizes demonstrated knowledge and skill in leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources. This training will give you support and advice how to pass the examination.
He has many experiences as project manager. He worked for Air Liquid during 16 years, including 3 years experience as General Manager (IT) in Singapore. His main fields are Project Management, Project planning, UML users requirement, UML project modeling, Statement of requirements, Change Management. He also has a 18 years experience as instructor. In 2005 he passed the Project Management Professional Certification and is now PMP Preparation course Instructor.
- Review of PMI Project Management Framework (Framework, Process group, Domains, Techniques and Methods, Code of ethics and responsibility.
- Certification Eligibility Requirements: content, advice on how to fill the document, how to describe the professional experience The final registration.
- Background: books, documents and tools.
- How to plan the exam.
- Key points of PMI Project Management (FAQ).
- Preparation effort.
- Types of questions; the interface; Exam time management.
- How to deal with questions, pitfalls...
- A quiz is distributed to participants.
- Reminders are given about PMI domains, tools (ROI, Earned-value...).
- Each participant uses a software simulator in order to review basic concepts, monitor errors, control time spending, follow-up score.
- A mock exam is organized at the end of the session.