Consult our trainings :
PMI, Project Management overview Training
- Examen( voucher ) : 760 € H.T.
- Simulateur d'examen : 145 € H.T.
- Participants / Prerequisite
PMI is the world's leading not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession, with more than half a million members and credential holders in 185 countries. PMI worldwide advocacy for project management is supported by PMI globally-recognized standards and credentials, an extensive research program, and professional development opportunities.
He has many experiences as project manager. He worked for Air Liquid during 16 years, including 3 years experience as General Manager (IT) in Singapore. His main fields are Project Management, Project planning, UML users requirement, UML project modeling, Statement of requirements, Change Management. He also has a 18 years experience as instructor. In 2005 he passed the Project Management Professional Certification and is now PMP Preparation course Instructor.
- Phases and lifecycle. Product and project. Programs and phases.
- Environnemental context.
- Organisational aspect and their impact.
- Knowledge domains. Process mapping.
- Enterprise environnemental factor.
- Organizational assets.
- Initialisation, planning, execution, monitor and control, closing.
- Integration management. Project Chart, Management plan, Integrated change control, techniques (project selection, benefice-cost ratios, earned value.
- Scope management. Planning, definition and verification, change control. Technique (WBS).
- Time management. Definition, activities, estimation of resources and duration, schedule. Techniques (GANTT, CPM, MonteCarlo).
- Cost management. Estimation, budget, control.
- Quality management. Planning, Quality Insurance and control. Techniques (control chart, Pareto chart, Ishikawa).
- HR management. Planning, Organisation, Acquisition, development, management. Technique (RACI, teambuilding).
- Communication management. Planning, distribution, Report performance.
- Risk management. Planning, identification, qualitative and quantitative analysis, response plan. Techniques (Monte Carlo, Register).
- Procurement management. Planning, contract types, Bid, administration, closing.
- How to register.
- How to get prepared for the exam.
- Exam sequence and Types of questions. At the end of each chapter there is a questionnaire. More than 120 questions are asked to participants. Many exercices are proposed during the session. At the end of the week, a session is organised with an exam simulator. The closing session concerns the exam preparation (method, organisation, pitfall).