Consult our trainings :
PHP 5, Web Development Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This training course will allow you to have a full operational overview of the PHP language within the context of the development of a dynamic internet site . It will also enable you to tackle aspects related to this type of development : data-base, SQL language, handling graphic files...
- WEB architecture : HTTP, CGI, interactivity : client script or server script.
- What is PHP ?
- PHP review.
- Differences between PHP 4 and PHP 5.
- Presentation of the example used during the course : the Ecommerce web-site.
Review of the main HTML tags and of cascading style sheets. Introduction to cascading style sheets.
- Principles of the server-client.
- First language elements.
- Integrating PHP into an HTML page.
- Variables and functions.
- The libraries.
- Basic functions, server and PHP variables.
- Server variable and PHP variable.
- Control of flows and loops.
- Transition and transmission of variables.
- Reading/writing of file.
- Login and password check.
- The redirection.
- Complex variables, tables.
- Array ; Functions linked to tables ; Extraction functions ; Navigation functions in a table.
Completion of personalized functions. Completion of a library of function. Completion of a function creating a drop-down/scrollable list.
- Persistent variables : Cookies and Sessions.
- Pros and cons of Cookies and Sessions.
- Limits and precautions.
- Session variables. Functions linked to session variables.
- The Cookies.
- Serialization of complex variables.
- Use of MySQL data-base : Presentation of MySQL.
- Basic concepts : bases, tables, fields, recordings.
- MySQL basis.
- The tables and the fields.
- The recordings.
- MySQL PHP functions.
- Introduction to the SQL language (selection, modification, deletion) ; Processing of query results.
Elaborate a simple shopping basket, in cookie and session version. Managing quantities ordered
- Advanced selection functions : search and sorting.
- Graphics in PHP.
- Presentation of the GD library.
- Imaging and re-use.
- Managing typeface and writing in image mode.
- Superposing texts so that rights are protected.
- Integrating into web-site.
- Elaborate statistical graphs.
- Integration of completed modules.
Create a search engine : the selection on Author, Title and Hero gives a list of links on the corresponding product sheets . Multilayer implementation. Integrating the different completed modules. Display of images with the copyright notice.