Consult our trainings :
PHP 5, Advanced Programming Training
certification AVIT® en option
- Participants / Prerequisite
Object Programming will provide you with an MVC approach for on-line applications. You will learn to use components in a framework and to implement communication with external processes. Exposure to the new prospects offered by Web 2.0 is also covered.
- Classes, properties, methods. UML approach.
- Inheritance and aggregation. Polymorphism.
- Interfacing, overloading. Practical application.
Implementing n-tier MVC architecture. Defining a DAO interface and implementing DAO classes.
- Creating a handler. Buffering and log files.
Creating an advanced error handling class, a buffered display and a log file.
- MIME. Mixed, Multipart, Alternative/Related.
- IMAP/POP. Connecting to the server. Analysing and processing messages.
Creating an xMail class function.
- Introduction. OpenLDAP. Configuration and start-up.
- Reading. Anonymous connection, interrogating and retrieving data. Writing. Administrator connection.
Implementing an authentication class.
- Connection. Simple, multiple, permanent.
- Analysing the request. Validation mode and errors.
- Commit/Rollback. Connection mode incidence.
- Retrieving sets of records. Stored procedures.
Implementation in the DAO class.
- XML. Format and validation. DOM and Xpath.
- XSL transformers. XSL/XSLT.
- Rich clients: SWF and Ajax. Introduction and issues.
- Web Services and SOAP: Introduction. Directory of services and accessibility. WSDL and SOAP.
Creating an RSS flow. Presentation of Ajax RSS readers. Creating a Web Service.
- Basic operations. Text, images and vector traces.
- Advanced options. Hyperlinks, signets and notes.
Implementing a PDF class.
- COM and RPC APIs. Opening, executing and controlling an external application. Sockets.
- Printer control. Standard parameter setting.
Exporting data towards a spreadsheet. Implementing a method of direct access to an SMTP server.
- Introduction. Secured transactions. Server parameters. Certificate suppliers.