Consult our trainings :
Make Every Meeting Matter Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This course has been designed to help executives to plan, run and control meetings efficiently and professionally to improve staff and team performance. Based on communication techniques and specific tried and tested tools, participants will learn how to achieve their aims, gain commitment and a high degree of consensus in meetings.
- Basic principles of communication.
- Role of the Chairperson.
- Facts versus received ideas.
- Collaborative techniques.
- Eliciting participation.
- Body language and congruence.
- Identifying and managing different behavioural styles.
- Handling stress.
- Using appropriate language style, pace and intonation.
- Location and creating the right atmosphere.
- Defining the agenda, objectives and priorities.
- Preparing and distributing adequate support material.
- Selecting the right people to help facilitate.
- Effective introductions.
- Chairperson as facilitator or leader?
- Making it a Meeting of Minds.
- Building trust and reconciling different styles and opinions.
- Maintaining open, clear and respectful exchanges.
- Suggesting alternative methods and procedures.
- Generating new ideas or approaches.
- Problem solving.
- Dispute resolution.
- Closing with a plan of action.
- Creating and maintaining group memory.
- Post-meeting evaluation.