Consult our trainings :
Managing Change successfully Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
Change Management has become a key competence. It requires the ability to anticipate, thorough planning, managing emotions and strong determination.
- Change in its different forms (human and organisational).
- Unforeseeable reactions, behaviour and resistance to change.
- Questioning and the mourning period.
- Positive and negative responses to stress due to change.
- Adaptation period.
- Main stages of personal growth.
- Identifying resources.
- Developing new skill sets.
Identify stress factors in different situations and offer appropriate responses.
- Using Change as a catalyst for Progress.
- Being an active Player.
- Building professional or personal project.
- Clarifying goals.
- Project Management.
Formalise projects and ambitions. Reduce the gap between the dream and the reality.
- Ensuring Change has been communicated clearly and understood.
- Interacting, brainstorming and sharing ideas.
- Direct and indirect approaches.
- Socio-dynamic approach.
- Active listening.
- Questioning and maieutics.
Case study exercises.