Consult our trainings :
Manage and win tough purchasing negotiations Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
With this training course, you will consolidate your purchasing negotiation skills, enhance negotiation results by concentring on behavioural skills during the negotiation process, reduce the level of stress induced by speaking English, identify and exchange on best practices.
- Organising the negotiation process: the 4 C principles
- Stakes and targets
- Sources of power in negotiation
- Key success factors in negotiation: preparation, analysis, behaviour
- Negotiation matrix
Different negotiation scenarios are prepared and simulated. After the simulation, the trainer provides feedback both on strategy and behavioural aspects.
- Select the appropriate strategy
- Concentrate on interests rather than positions
- Tools to unlock a difficult negotiation
- Focus your arguments with “ACES”
- Cross the “CREEK”
- Work on mental preparation
Different negotiation scenarios are prepared and simulated. After the simulation, the trainer provides feedback both on strategy and behavioural aspects
- Understand the causes of conflict
- Adapt your negotiation style to the counterpart
- Manage emotions and stress
- Techniques for reducing tension and promoting agreement
Jeu de rôle
A conflict negotiation scenario is prepared and simulated. After the simulation, the trainer provides feedback focusing on behavioural aspects.
- The skills to lead a negotiation
- Be aware of the impact of cultural dimension: explicit and implicit communication styles, task orientation versus relationship orientation...
- Develop flexibility and assertiveness
- Use your personal negotiation power
Behavioural pattern to discover negotiation profile. Diagnosis on assertiveness
- Define goals and interests
- Understand the importance of perception in negotiation
- Define the roles
- Define the rules of negotiation
- Avoid common mistakes
- Elaborate the action plan
- Establish the reporting
Jeu de rôle
Participants will prepare and simulate a negotiation in an intercultural context. The trainer will provide debriefing focusing on behavioural and intercultural aspects.