Consult our trainings :
- Participants / Prerequisite
- HTTP, HTTPS protocols.
- Types of browsers and their impact on portability.
- The Web 2.0;
- Development tools.
- Positioning and illustration of DHTML technologies.
- Object programming concepts.
- Variables, sharing libraries, logical and arithmetical operators, object programming (object classes), tables, storage matrices, basic types (Math, Date, etc), iterations, functions.
- Error and exception handling.
- Accessing the browser's resources: plug-ins, resolution, version, etc.
- Extension of pre-defined objects.
- Manipulating the content of forms.
- Accessing and dynamically changing form components: input area, check boxes, option boxes, manipulating combobox, textarea.
- Form validation functions.
- Events linked to form elements: loading, initialising, click, etc.
Creating customised functions controlling the user's activities.
- Review of cascading style sheets (CSS-1, CSS-2). Tools for manipulating them.
- Multiple CSSs, multiple inheritances, priority rules.
- Selector classes, global selectors.
- Text blocks, layers, colours, formatting paragraphs, DIV, etc.
- Accessing and changing styles.
- Review of XML parsers.
- Overview of the XML language (attribute elements), its definition files DTD and XML-schema.
- Document Object Models: variations between browsers, maintenance problems.
- Manipulating XML data (reading, adding, deleting, changing nodes).
- XML applications on the page's DOM structure.
Familiarisation with building an access path to a DOM element.
- The issues, solutions and alternatives.
- The libraries on the market. The RICO framework.
- HTTP and Ajax: HTTP exchanges and the object XMLHttpRequest.
- Synchronous/asynchronous dynamic communications with the remote server.
- Checking the validity of an XML document.
- XSLT. Review. Utilising the XSLT transformer.
Retrieving XML data and displaying data. Interrogating a database. Creating a connection form.