Consult our trainings :
Developping with Java/JEE frameworks Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This course will enable you to develop Java applications using frameworks, which are currently the basis of many JEE architectures. You'll learn how to integrate best practices in development and be independent in working with the frameworks that are so critical to the JEE ecosystem.
- Presentation and comparison of 2-tier, 3-tier, and n-tier architectures.
- Overview of the JEE ecosystem, leading frameworks, their role in the development of Java applications.
- Organizing Java development.
- Ant, a task-automation framework.
- Maven, to simplify the production and management of builds.
- JUnit, a framework for creating and running unit tests.
Setting up the development environment in Eclipse.
- Overview of persistence.
- The Hibernate project.
- Creating an object/relational map. Context, persistent classes.
- Working with persistent data. Object lifecycle. Database syncing.
- Common errors to avoid.
Creating a map Writing HQL queries
- Overview of the role of the light container.
- Overview of interface programming.
- Combining Spring/Hibernate.
- Third-party framework support.
- Demonstration of AOP (Aspect-Oriented Programming).
Creating the context, combining with Hibernate.