Consult our trainings :
ISO 28000, Supply Chain, Lead Implementer, Certification Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a SCSMS based on ISO 28000:2007. Participants will also gain thorough understanding of best practices used to implement supply chain security controls from all areas of ISO 28001.
- To understand the implementation of a Supply Chain Security Management System in accordance with ISO 28000
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts and techniques required for the effective management of a SCSMS
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 28000
- To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of supply chain security management
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach.
- Presentation of the ISO 28000 family of standards and legal framework related to supply chain security.
- Fundamental principles of Supply chain security and physical security.
- Preliminary analysis and establishment of the maturity level of an existing SCSMS based upon ISO 21827.
- Writing a business case and a project plan for the implementation of a SCSMS.
- Definition of the scope of a SCSMS.
- Development of a SCSMS policy and ocbjectives.
- Selection of the approach and methodology for security risk assessment.
- Security risk management (identification, analysis and treatment of risk).
- Development of a security plan.
- Implementation of a document management Framework.
- Design of controls and writing procédures.
- Implementation of processes and controls.
- Development of a training & awareness program and communication about the supply chain security.
- Incident management.
- Operations management of a SCSMS.
- Certification audit of a SCSMS.
- Controlling and monitoring the SCSMS.
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards.
- ISO 28000 internal Audit.
- Management review of a SCSMS.
- Implementation of a continuous improvement program.
- Preparing for an ISO 28000 certification audit.
- The exam covers the following competence domains :
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of supply chain security.
- Domain 2: Supply chain security Control Best Practice based on ISO 28001.
- Domain 3: Planning a SCSMS based on ISO 28000.
- Domain 4: Implementing a SCSMS based on ISO 28000.
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a SCSMS based on ISO 28000.
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of a SCSMS based on ISO 28000.
- Domain 7: Preparing for a SCSMS certification audit.
The duration of the "Certified ISO 28000 Lead Implementer" exam is 3 hours.