Consult our trainings :
ISO 28000, Supply Chain, Foundation, Certification Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) as specified in ISO 28000:2007, as well as the best practices for implementing the supply chain security controls of all domains of the ISO 28001.
- To understand the implementation of a Supply Chain Security Management System in accordance with ISO28000.
- To understand the relationship between a Supply Chain Security Management System, including risk management and controls
- To acquire the necessary expertise to contribute in implementing a SCSMS as specified in ISO28000
- Presentation of the standards ISO 28000 family of standards and legal framework related to supply chain security.
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach.
- Fundamental principles of Supply chain security and physical security.
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses of ISO 28000.
- Implementation phases of the ISO 28000 Framework.
- Documentation of a control environment.
- Monitoring and reviewing the controls.
- Examples of the implementation of controls.
- Certified ISO 28000 Fouundation exam.