Consult our trainings :
ISO 26000, Social Responsibility, Lead Implementer, Certification Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Social responsibility guidance based on ISO 26000.
- To understand the implementation of a social responsibility of an organization in accordance with ISO 26000
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO26000
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management
- To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of social responsibilities of an organization
- Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to social responsibility of organizations.
- Fundamental principles of organizations’ social responsibility.
- Presentation of ISO 26000 clauses and its six core subjects.
- Preliminary analysis and determining the level of maturity of an existing social responsibility program.
- Writing a business case and a project plan for the implementation of a social responsibility program.
- Definition of the scope of a social responsibility program.
- Development of a social responsibility policy and objectives.
- Human rights issues and best practices.
- Labour practices issues and best practices.
- The environment issues and best practices.
- Fair operating practices issues and best practices.
- Consumer issues and best practices.
- Community involvement and development issues and best practices.
- Implementation of a document management Framework.
- Implementation of social responsibility action plans.
- Development of a training & awareness program and communicating about social responsibilities.
- Operations management of a social responsibility program.
- Controlling an monitoring a social responsibility program.
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards.
- ISO 26000 internal and external assessment (not certification).
- Implementation of a continual improvement program.
- The exam covers the following competence domains :
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of social responsibilities.
- Domain 2: Social responsibility best practices.
- Domain 3: Planning a social responsibility program based on ISO 26000.
- Domain 4: Implementing a social responsibility program based on ISO 26000.
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a social responsibility program based on ISO 26000.
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of a social responsibility program based on ISO 26000.
- Domain 7: Preparing for a social responsibility program assessment.
The duration of the "Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer" exam is 3 hours.