Consult our trainings :
ISO 26000, Social Responsibility, Lead Auditor, Certification Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a social responsibility program based on ISO 26000 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 26000 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a social responsibility audit team
- To understand the operation of a social responsibility program based on ISO26000
- Corporate Social Responsibility concepts as defined by ISO 26000.
- Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to organizations' social responsibility.
- Fundamental principles of organizations' social responsibility.
- Presentation of ISO 26000 clauses and its six core subjects.
- Social responsibility program.
- Detailed presentation of ISO 26000 clause-by-clause.
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles.
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk.
- Preparation of a social responsibility audit*.
- Social responsibility documentation audit.
- Conducting an opening meeting.
*ISO 26000 provides guidance rather than requirements and organizations cannot be certified like with ISO management standards (example: ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 14011, etc...).
- Communication during the audit.
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation.
- Audit test plans.
- Formulation of audit findings.
- Documenting nonconformities.
- Audit documentation.
- Quality review.
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 26000 audit.
- Evaluation of corrective action plans.
- ISO 26000 internal audit management program.
- The exam covers the following competence domains :
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of social responsibilities.
- Domain 2: Social responsibility program.
- Domain 3: Fundamental Audit Concepts and Principles.
- Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 26000 audit.
- Domain 5: Conducting of an ISO 26000 audit.
- Domain 6: Closing an ISO 26000 audit.
- Domain 7: Managing an ISO 26000 audit program.
Duration of the "Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor" exam is 3 hours