ISO 20000, Practitioner, certification Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
At the end of this course you will be able to understand the purpose, use and application of ISO / IEC 20000. You will also be able to assist, advise and provide suggestions as to the applicability , eligibility and defining the scope of ISO / IEC 20000 certification.
- The principles and the basic elements of the ISO / IEC 20000.
- Key concepts: service, process, quality, ...
- The management of IT services. Aligning Business / IT.
- The ISO / IEC 20000 and quality.
- Risks implementation.
- Relations with other standards / norms (COBIT®, ISO 9000, etc.).
- The ITIL® v3 standard and ISO / IEC 20000 standard.
- The APMG ISO / IEC 20000 certification.
Group discussion about "Service Management" strategy.
- ISO / IEC 20000 Scope and structure - Part 1.
- ISO / IEC 20000 Scope and structure - Part 2.
- Main differences between ISO / IEC 20000 Part 1 and ISO / IEC 20000 Part 2.
Define the scope of ISO 20000 in concrete cases.
- The perimeters of the standard.
- The requirement to cover all processes.
- Integration with another system.
Analysis of the eligibility of an organization.
- Approach development for compliance with the standard.
- What to do in case of non-compliance ?
Search nonconformities in exemplary process.
- Services Management System definition.
- Requirements for the service provider.
- Service design.
- Service Transition.
- The provision of services.
- Improving services.
Development of an SLA: negotiation of service agreements related organization, management and reporting. Architecture and configuration management. Management change.