Consult our trainings :
Application Development iPhone/iPad Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This training will allow students to develop iPhone and iPad applications using Xcode and the Simulator on Mac OS X. They will learn how to register to Apple development program, to develop and to publish their applications.
- Terminal types.
- Apple development framework.
- Options to develop as an Apple.
- Basic syntax and control structures.
- Using classes. inheritance.
- Protocols. Frameworks.
- Managing memory in Objective-C.
- Registering as an Apple developer
- Developer programs.
- Managing provisioning : developer, certificates, devices and appid
- Installing Apple SDK.
- Development methods. Using projects.
- Designing your application using Xcode.
- Managing the plist.
- Using the Simulator.
- Debugging and profiling your applications.
Creating a simple application. Debug.
- Managing an application development.
- Choosing your application features.
- Choosing the design pattern.
- Creating a storyboard.
- Tests and profiling.
- Publish your application on the Apple Store.
- Managing View Controllers.
- Using simple objects : label, button, webviews, etc.
- Managing transitions using storyboards and segues.
- Using frames, delegate and datasource. Using tableviews.
- Launching your application.
Several exercises for transitions, using buttons and various classes from the UIKit.
- Storage features on iOS.
- User Preferences and plists.
- Using JSON.
- Using XML.
- Introducing Core Data
Projects implementing user preferences, JSON and XML.