Consult our trainings :
Employee management: Managing with scorecards Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This course will enable you to gain proficiency in the tools that are essential to creating adaptable, high value-added scorecards. You will learn how to meaningfully analyze the data collected and create strategic tools from these reports.
- Information from the employment report.
- Use existing data (employment report, single report, etc.).
- Organize the collection of information.
- Indicators from the employment report.
- The limits of the employment report for employee management and other sources of data.
- Qualify the data. Adapt your scorecards to the objectives, uses, and types of recipients.
- Write appropriate communications.
Analyzing and interpreting the existing training data within your company (employment report, comparison of situations, HR information system).
- Managing and tracking HR activities (recruitment, training, employment climate).
- Risk assessment
- Upgrade professional practices.
- Relevance criteria for all indicators.
- Qualify the data.
- Know how to tell efficiency indicators apart from effectiveness, activity, or result indicators.
- Track key indicators.
- Ratios, controlling them.
Defining relevant oversight indicators for your scope.
- Scorecard construction methodology.
- Clarifying recipients' requests.
- Adapting the contents of frequency of the scorecards.
- Calibrating the data (internal and external references)
- Knowing how to upgrade your scorecards.
- Backward scheduling and production pace.
Work in groups in order to make the existing scorecards match.
- Know the main ratios.
- Use appropriate statistical tools.
- Use data to make forecasts.
Define different ratios and interpretation.