Consult our trainings :
CISM, Certified IS Manager, certification preparation Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This course will prepare CISM® exam Certified Information Security Manager, covering the entire CBK (Common Body of Knowledge) common core of knowledge in security defined ISACA®, Information Systems Audit and Control Association. The CISM certification is recognized worldwide.
- Alignment of policy security information on the business strategy and direction.
- Policy security information development .
- Commitment of senior management and support for information security across the enterprise.
- Roles and responsibilities in the governance of information security.
Questions from previous sessions (CISA or comparable examinations).
- Development of a systematic and analytical approach and the ongoing process of risk management.
- Identification, analysis and risk assessment.
- Definition of strategies risk treatment .
- Risk management communication.
- The safety information architecture.
- Methods to define the required security measures.
- Contract management and information security requirements.
- Metrics and evaluation of IT security performance.
- Components of a security incident management plan.
- Concepts and practices in the management of security incidents.
- Method classification.
- Notification and escalation process.
- Detection techniques and incidents analysis.
- Partial simulation of the review conducted at the end of training.
- Subscribe to the www.isaca.org site, the registration deadline was made two months before the date of the examination.
- Duration and conduct of the exam : 4 hours with 200 questions (review available only in English).