Consult our trainings :
CISA, Certified IS Auditor, certification preparation Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This course will prepare CISA® exam, Certified Information Systems Auditor, covering the entire curriculum CBK (Common Body of Knowledge) common core of knowledge in security defined ISACA®, Information Systems Audit and Control Association. The CISA certification is recognized worldwide.
- The standards audit.
- The audit risk analysis and internal control.
- Self-assessment of controls.
- The audit practice of SI.
Questions from previous sessions (CISA or comparable examinations).
- IS governance.
- The strategy for IT governance.
- Procedures and Risk Management.
- The practice of IT governance.
- The audit of a governance structure.
- Practical continuity plans and emergency plans.
- Continuity and backup systems audit.
- System Life cycle management and infrastructure.
- Project management: practical and audit.
- Development practices.
- Application maintenance and systems audit.
- Application controls.
- Auditing the use of IS.
- Auditing material aspects of the IS.
- Auditing IS architectures and networks.
- Security management: Policy and Governance. Auditing and logical and physical security.
- Auditing network security and nomadic devices.
- Mock examination. Partial simulation of the review conducted at the end of training.
- Subscribe to the www.isaca.org site, the registration deadline was made two months before the date of the examination.
- Duration and conduct of the exam : 4 hours with 200 multiple choice questions before choosing French or English.