SAP BusinessObjects 4 Web Intelligence, Level 1 Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This course is for users of SAP BusinessObjects® Web Intelligence 4. It will enable you to understand all concepts and master all skills in this tool, particularly the query and analysis functions.
- Understand the principle of data providers and universes
- Create a simple query from the universe's data
- Create data tables and set their layouts
- Filter and group data to be reported
- Create and format charts of data
- Use calculations, alerts, and formulas to analyze and highlight data
- Organize the release of reports
- The environment. Principles and major functions.
- Logging into and out of InfoView.
- Selecting the Web Intelligence document publisher.
Getting started in the SAP BusinessObjects® environment.
- Data providers and universes.
- Creating a simple request.
- Operation and use of predefined filters.
- Invite filters, custom filters.
Creating queries and filters.
- Web Intelligence table templates.
- Adding tables to reports.
- Setting the layout of a table.
Creating reports. Adding tables.
- Charts and chart templates.
- Creation, usage, and layout of charts.
- Formatting shortcuts.
Creating and configuring charts. Working on layouts.
- Grouping data by section.
- Grouping data into tables.
- Organizing sections and data.
Working with data and various presentation elements.
- Operation of report filters.
- Applying multiple filters in a report.
- Editing and deleting report filters.
Working with filters in reports.
- Inserting calculations into simple tables and crosstabs
- Creating advanced alerts
- Creating formulas. Variables.
Creating calculations, formulas. Using variables.
- SAP BusinessObjects® Web Intelligence Rich Client: Inserting data from outside providers.
- Creating multiquery documents and merging data.
- Planning the production and release of reports.
- Saving and managing WebI documents in InfoView, saving in various formats.
Merging data. Working with various document formats. Planning production.