Consult our trainings :
> Digital Technologies training > DBMS / Business Intelligence training > Business Intelligence / Big Data training > Business Objects XI, Web Intelligence, L1 training
Business Objects XI, Web Intelligence, L1 Training
Duration : 2 days
Ref : BWI
Price 2019 : Contact us
- Participants / Prerequisite
This training is intented for Web Intelligence BO XI users. It will enable them to understand the solution's concepts and master querying, analysis and reporting functions.
Learners will create reports and have the opportunity to practice all topics concerning the creation of queries and formatting. Practice is a very important aspect of this training. Environment : Windows NT, Business Objects, Excel, Access.
- Creation and modification of Web Intelligence documents.
- Connection and deconnection to Infoview.
- Selection of Web Intelligence documents editing.
- Presentation of the report editing interface.
- Getting familiar with data suppliers and universe.
- Creating a simple query.
- Defining properties of a query.
- Working with filters, using predefined filters.
- Combining several filters in a query.
- Prompting filters, custom filters.
- Types of Web Intelligence tables.
- Adding tables in reports.
- Formatting a table.
- Pivot tables.
- Grouping data in a section.
- Using breaks to group data in tables.
- Using orders to organise sections and data in tables.
- Working with reports' filters.
- Applying several filters in a report.
- Modifying and deleting filters in a report.
- Using standard calculations.
- Inserting calculations in simple tables and pivot tables.
- Creating custom filters.
- Working, creating and formatting of alerters.
- Using formulas to create advanced alerters.
- Creating formulas.
- Creating, modifying and deleting variables.
- Using variables to simplify formulas.
Participants / Prerequisite
End users in charge of writing the reports ; people involved in Decision making.
Knowledge of desktop applications such as Excel. The knowledge of decisional environments is an asset.
Book your place
Submit your request
Generally, courses take place from 9:00 to 12:30 and from 14:00 to 17:30.
However, on the first day attendees are welcomed from 8:45, and there is a presentation of the session between 9:15 and 9:30.
The course itself begins at 9:30. For the 4- or 5-day hands-on courses, the sessions finish at 15:30 on the last day