Consult our trainings :
AgilePM® Foundation, certification Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
This training will help you understand the concepts, principles and content lifecycle of an Agile project. You will discover the roles and responsibilities within a project, the techniques used, their benefits and limitations, and be prepared to take the AgilePM® Foundation exam.
- Introduction to Agile methods
- AgilePM®: processes and deliverables communication
- Prioritization and definition of an iteration
- Estimates of work and Agile Planning
- AgilePM® Foundation certification exam
- The origins, issues and basic rules.
- Roles on the Agile project sponsor, Project Leader, Developer, Tester ...
- Issues and constraints identification of a project. Configuration management.
- Project's success factors and risks.
Outline of a project. Identify challenges, risks and the best people for each role.
- Agile Project Management principales. The development framework.
- Project initialization. Feasibility. Business Case. The project plan.
- Project governance. Risk management. Project launch: the priority requirements (PRK).
- Architecture elements (SAD), development and deployment.
- Exploration phase: the detailed requirements. Refine solution.
- Realisation phase : the Timebox development. Prototype solutions.
- Solution deployment . The project review.
- Phase after project. Benefits analysis.
Debate about the processes and deliverables AgilePM®.
- The principles key of communication "Atern."
- Adapting communication to the nature of the project and the maturity of the team.
- The daily meetings (Daily Stand-up meeting).
- Team management, stakeholders.
Create a project communication plan.
- Sorting requirements. MoSCoW method.
- Iteration concept or "Timebox."
- Phases of an iteration: to study, refine, consolidate. The objectives and roles.
- Continuous monitoring and control of the project and risks.
Setting priorities on the requirements.
- Good practices estimation practices.
- College estimates. Re-estimates.
- Good practices for Agile planning.
- The different planning levels (delivery plan, deployment ...).
Making a delivery plan.