Consult our trainings :
Agile Modeling for project management Training
- Participants / Prerequisite
Methods known as "Agile" have certain advantages. They allow better control of project time, cost and production. This course, after describing the basic agile methods, provides details of Scrum and eXtreme programming.
- Approaches more adapted to new technologies.
- Communication. Competence and commitment of resources.
- Iterative and incremental life cycle. Change acceptance Panorama.
- Presentation of the main agile methods: Crystal Clear, XP, Scrum, FDD, DSDM, RAD, ASD.
- Best development practices. Quality.
- Define the context of use. Measure and establish the requirements for success.
- A continuous project process. Design, validation and continuous integration. Development and delivery iterations.
- A constant feedback. Test-driven development. Planning with customer scenarios.
- The client integration. Pair programming.
- Assessment of costs and deadlines. Estimation of scenarios. Individual and team velocity.
- Actors. Roles and responsibilities.
Scenarios description by user’s stories.
- Features. Actors and roles. Product Owner. ScrumMaster.
- Product Backlog. Stories, features, sprint backlog, tasks.
- Evaluate of the size of the stories : planning poker. Assessing the amount of work.
- Planning a release, planning a sprint. Review, retrospective.
- Monitoring: update sprint and release burn down chart.
- The meaning of the finish for a release, a sprint.
- Adaptation of scrum context. Subcontracting. Tools.
Achieve the sprint 0: identify features. Estimate the size of the stories : planning poker. Build a release plan. Develop a sprint backlog.
- Programming: Test-driven development, simple design and redesign.
- Collaboration: pair programming, collective code responsibility, coding rule, metaphor, continuous integration.
- RAD : the origin of agile methods. Key concepts: time box, participatory approach, actors.
- DSDM, an evolution of the RAD method.