Lean IT™ Certification
Lean IT™ is an extension of Lean Principles, applied in an IT environment. The approach is a way of thinking and acting, focussing heavily on organizational culture. Lean IT™ is associated with the development and management of Information Technology products and services.
Many organizations have adopted Lean IT™ in order to increase customer satisfaction and to achieve greater strategic and financial value.
Benefits for Individuals
- Apply the principles of Lean IT™ practices to provide necessary insight into business services and support IT assets, employees and processes.
- Be acquainted with the use of several Lean IT™ analysis tools and have an understanding of the application of the Lean IT™ philosophy in an IT environment.
- Provide insight into customer experience and identify the cause of problems to increase customer satisfaction.
- Align business services with IT to evaluate a service delivery solution and identify and reduce non-value adding activity.
- Streamline and automate compliance processes to lessen cost and risk.
Benefits for Organizations
- Achieve operational excellence through improved agility, service quality and efficiency.
- Build a customer and value-oriented culture in which employees engage in Lean IT™ processes.
- Involve all employees to continually improve services and preserve value with less effort
- Optimise IT operations and processes supporting the most business critical applications and services.
- Implement a rigorous problem solving process to achieve greater strategic and financial value.
Lean IT™ is a registered trade mark of APM Group Limited.
- Multiple choice.
- 50 questions per paper.
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%.
- 60 minutes duration.
- Test included in the training program delivered by Accredited Examination Center (APMG-International) and Accredited Training Provider: QUINT Wellington Redwood.
- Test in English.